我的博客列表

2012年2月16日星期四

Thank you for you


Has a person, I meet with difficulties, we try our best to still can't solve they will think of you, you will be willing to help me. Nice you!

Has a person, I released a paper, it will bring me to comment. Although high school we often quarrel.

Has a person, on the campus, took my hand and I take a walk, tell me what books you've read lately, the book tells us a god MaDong east, talk about some of the thinking on life.

Has a person, and I go to part-time, sometimes, though very tired, but with you very happy, also forgot the tired.

Have personal, high school silent, we haven't much communication. Your qq in high school students only four, I'm very honored to be one of them. Sometimes missed your call to say how I recently.

Has a person, in my tears, always be with me, and comforted me. You were shorter than me, I love your arm around me blind. You always give a person a kind of feeling with thoughtful and very warm.

Has a person, what is my complaints, will find you pour out, you will listen with patience. Ah, I whether very vexed you ah.

Has a person, every Sunday, we will go to a quiet place, to study together, to go to the supermarket to buy snacks, and then go to the playground trip.

没有评论:

发表评论